2015 Quick Recap
Quick overview of 2015.
We started in Rathdrum, ID (right outside of Coeur d’Alene, ID) in May. We moved out of the rental house and stayed in the RV in our friends driveway at the end of April and hit the road on May 02. We ended 2015 on a much more sad note, as my father had passed away in November and we found ourselves back in Coeur d’Alene for November and December taking care of family affairs and spending the holidays with my brother.
In our first partial year of full-timing we:
- Travelled through 5 states (ID, WA, OR, CA and NV) and one Canadian Province (BC)
- Stayed in 22 RV parks / campgrounds
- Dry camped for 2 nights
- Driveway surfed with Friends or Family 3 times
- Spent $4,469.89 on campsites, campground memberships and a ferry ride
- Spent $265.88 on Propane
- Spent $222.00 on laundry facilities
Subscribe To Our Weekly Digest
Once a week you'll get an email to what adventures we've been up to, where we have stayed and our thoughts and tips on the nomadic lifestyle.